I’m on the move…
I am creating a range of programmes and courses on my new Thinkific site – The Richest Conversations.
They’re for you, if you’re a:
- marketer under pressure to do more with less. You want smarter ways to create video content about your clients and colleagues.
- leader who needs video to grow your profile and business. Get confident on camera and create lots of content as you go.
Everything I create is shaped by my BBC experience. Producing Radio 4 programmes like Woman’s Hour and Desert Island Discs taught me 3 good lessons which I’ve passed onto hundreds of businesses:
- Being ‘live on air’ injects energy into conversations. Recreate that energy in your video recordings and you’ll produce content with real warmth, that draws in your target audience.
- When an interview is a few minutes long, make sure that every question pulls its weight – prompting answers that will interest your audience. Relevant content that hooks and keeps your viewers.
- Daily programmes, like social media, have no pity. They’ll devour your ideas in 24 hours. You need to find smarter ways to bulk produce your videos and make the most of every second you record.
The Richest Conversations will help you
The good news is that – with some journalistic and programme-making principles to guide you – you can create great videos in a way that saves you time and effort.
Visit my Thinkific site now – The Richest Conversations – and see how a short chat will make the whole video thing easier and more enjoyable.