For leaders, founders and owners
Your story is a mix of your experience, knowledge, values and purpose. Work with me and you will:
- get clear on which bits of your story will attract the people you want to work with
- get confident about sharing your story online and face to face
- get the skills and motivation to do it and keep doing it.
- One-to-one consultancy and coaching.
- Small group programmes, working with 4 businesses and charities across 2 months. The next programme begins in spring 2022.
- Regular mentoring to make sure things happen.
What you take away depends on what you need most
It might include:
- Home and About pages that position you properly.
- Client stories that convince prospects you’re special.
- Briefing documents for your website developer or branding, marketing and PR colleagues.
“Having a story in a concise, clear way, as to why I am in business and what we stand for, has been helpful many times. A number of customers have read my story and it comes across as authentic. They can read that I am genuinely in hospitality not for financial gain, but because I love the industry. It means they are more inclined to get in touch.” Mark Cribb, MD, Urban Guild case study.
Training and workshops for teams
Get great testimonials, then and there : two workshops for your team, to give them the confidence to jump in and ask for client feedback. Session One gives them the safe space and the words to practise the big ask. Once they do it for real, the follow-up workshop tackles any blocks and helps them to get even better at capturing customer stories.
Get great content from your colleagues : if you work in marketing, comms or PR and are always waiting for others to create vlogs and blog posts, wait no more. Learn how to interview your colleagues so you get the information you need in the space of a short chat. It’s a relief for them because they don’t have to write that article anymore. And the end result is more engaging because it’s taken from their spoken words.
“Being trained by Miranda is a really safe and easy environment to do it because you get instant feedback, and you feel you’re well supported. And for the members of my team, who have very different personalities and skill sets, they all felt that too”. Sarah Norcross, Director, PET, Progress Educational Trust case study.
I can also design an interviewing workshop specifically for you.
Let’s put a date in the diary to have a quick Zoom call and see how I can help.